ERP and Business Solutions for Automotive Aftermarket Manufacturers and Distributors
Automotive OEM and suppliers deal with unique challenges on a daily basis both within and outside of the automotive industry. Whether you manufacture or distribute replacement parts, service parts, or body parts, an automotive ERP solution will help you to introduce new, higher-value products faster, and reach and manage new markets quicker.
Infor’s CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) ERP is a modern software solution that provides the automotive industry a best-in-class automotive ERP solution that is industry specific and comprehensive to solve industry specific business challenges. From scheduling your shop for efficient production, to recording and managing quality, to automating EDI transactions with trading partners, CSI allows you to focus on running your automotive business, and not working around software limitations.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial addresses most of your critical business processes, including:
- Engineering design management – New versus used, planning and execution based upon replacement %, alternatives, options and equivalents, scrap factors
- Product information management / Product lifecycle management
- Product configuration
- Distribution network management – Getting the right Inventory in the right place at the right time – Global planning across multiple re-manufacturing sites and distribution warehouses
- Pricing by customer/customer group or item/item Group – finished good product, core, freight, warranty, discounts, quantity breaks, markups
- Sales and marketing – quoting and order management – core, warranty, freight, discounts and other charge automation
- Electronic data interchange (EDI) and aftermarket-specific standards
- Engineering change management
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Sales and operations planning
- Supply chain management
- Purchased parts material planning and execution
- Production planning, capacity and scheduling
- Manufacturing execution – material management, work instructions, quality steps, warehouse requisitions, engineering work orders, quality work orders, maintenance work orders, IT work orders, Non-conforming material
- Manufacturing execution – time clock in and out, labor collection, movement between operations, movement into finished goods inventory
- Supervisor approval of time and export to payroll solution
- Service management
- Warranty management – claims, unit inspections, claim disposition
- Core return management
- RMA new return and warranty return management
- Quality management
- Financial management
- Business intelligence
- Enterprise asset management
- General Ledger
- Multi-Currency, Site & Language
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset & Expense Management
- Project & Cost Accounting
- Re-Valuations, IFRS, GAAP
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Master Item Data
- Bills of Materials
- Supplier Portal
- MRP & MPS
- Contact centre
- Work orders
- Labor and Expense Management
- Scheduling and dispatch
- Preventative maintenance
- Service contracts
- Loaners and Rentals
- Service History
- Return Material Authorization
- Performance Reporting
- Job Inspection
- Serial Tracking
- Quote/Order Management
- Contact Management
- Lead Tracking
- Opportunity Tracking
- Sales Forecasting
- Activity tracking
- Fully Integrated to GL, AP, AR
- Milestone Billing
- Microsoft Project interface (import/export) & add-in
- Labour and expense reporting
- Project Change Tracking
- Human Resource Management
- Payroll integration
- Benefits management
- EE Self-Service Portal
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Reporting
- Planning & Budgeting
- Development Framework
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Application Event System
- Document Management
What if instead of racing against the clock, you could deliver on time, every time? With fierce competition, you must be able to get to market quickly and do a better job matching up supply with demand.
No matter how complex your supply chain, you must respond faster to change, reduce excess inventory, and cut costs. Even more importantly, your customers expect what you promised, when you promised it. You can deliver all this and more with an automotive ERP solution that helps you improve productivity—both in the office and on the shop floor.
Infor® CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine®) is that ERP solution.
Make Decisions Faster
What if you could know the exact delivery date when an order is placed? What if you could order what you need at the time you need it?
And what if you knew in advance how an unplanned order would affect your other customer orders, capacity, material requirements, and cost of manufacturing?
Meet Your Unique Needs
With Infor CloudSuite Industrial, you can do all that and more. You’ll no longer have to deal with unreliable, outdated processes for monitoring customer demand, scheduling delivery dates, and tracking resources. You can see everything you need to see at the time it happens, so you can make better decisions, faster. No matter the size, scope, or scale of your company, Infor CloudSuite Industrial can be configured to meet your company’s operational needs.
You’ll be able to:
- Make it your own – Fine-tune your ERP system on the fly and create a tool that solves your day-to-day business challenges, quickly and efficiently.
- Get back to work – When an unexpected order parachutes onto your production floor, you can adjust your current schedule so you can deliver all of your orders on time, without interruption.
- Be confident – You’ll know you have the tools you need to get the job done. And you’ll know you’re getting them from an experienced team that has what it takes, knows what to do, and knows manufacturing.
Operate More Efficiently
Whether you are a small to mid-size manufacturer with mixed mode processes or an enterprise-size OEM with a complex MTO and ETO business model, Infor CloudSuite Industrial can help you operate more efficiently.
Industry-specific knowledge about automotive ERP solutions
BrainStorm IT’s in-depth industry knowledge in the Australian Automotive aftermarket gives you and your business the step ahead of the competition you have been looking for, contact us today for an obligation-free demo.