WaBI, a Warehouse Management System that is simple, increases profits and is designed to fit your business.
WaBI is a powerful Warehouse Management System (WMS), without the complex setup typically found in a traditional WMS.
The secret to WaBI is in its ability to be anything and nothing more (meaning it doesn’t weigh the business down in unnecessary features) than what you need and want, powered by the BRAIN, a rapid and agile architecture.
Efficiency and Convenience with WaBI: The Mobile, Paperless, and Lightweight WMS Solution
Not only is WaBI mobile and paperless, but it’s also lightweight and easy to use. This not only makes it more convenient for your warehouse operations but also gives you a fantastic return on investment. With WaBI, you can improve your warehouse’s efficiency, reporting and tracking capabilities while keeping costs low. This makes WaBI a perfect solution for businesses of all sizes.
- Receipt Planning Workbench: Creates a receiving batch for a PO or Goods Receiving Notice
- Paperless Receiving Process: No need for manual paperwork, increases efficiency improves accuracy.
- Optional Receiving modes: Single transaction or Markoff, Load In (optional) and Put away to a predetermined location.
- Inspection: Alerts when items require a quality check before acceptance.
- Reads Multiple Barcodes: Various Manufacturer’s barcodes can be interpreted to identify an item
- Automatic Barcode creation: Where items arrive without a barcode thus enabling downstream scanning
- Supports Palletization: Where related items can be stored on a single pallet, alerts when the pallet is full.
- Supports multiple Warehouses, locations and Picking Zones
- Cycle counts / Stock takes: A Count request can be triggered for an area, location or a single item at any time from a hand held device.
- Search on the Mobile Device: Items or locations can be searched at any time to show quantities by item and location
- Barcode Label Generation: Generate labels for locations and/or items at any time.
- Transaction history: Provides a complete record of all inventory movements, including receipts, shipments, transfers and adjustments.
- Bulk Move: All items in one location can be moved to another with a single transaction.
- Picking workbench: Provides full visibility of outstanding orders and their cut/pickup times to enable efficient picking by zone.
- Single Order or Wave Picking: Choose who picks what to maximize efficiency or meet critical deadlines.
- Scan to pick: The next pick item and its location appear on the handheld, scanning verifies the correct item/quantity was picked.
- Kits are supported: Pick single items or kits where the kit components are picked instead.
- Multi-order – One Pass picking: Multi-order (wave) picking involves taking the picker once through their zones collecting all items for multiple orders.
- Packing: After Picking, orders are packed, labelled and assembled for despatch.
- Despatch workbench: Provides visibility of all orders and enables cPacked orders to be despatched and invoiced (when interfaced to an ERP or other)
Delight your customers
Delighting customers is essential for any business, and with WaBI’s advanced warehouse management capabilities, you can do just that. WaBI’s real-time stock tracking and inventory management features will help you to always know what stock is available, and quickly fulfill orders. With WaBI, you can improve your warehouse’s efficiency, from order in to product out.
Your accounts department will appreciate the improved reporting and the lack of need for on-premise hardware means no costly updates and you will always be on the latest version of the product. With WaBI, you can rest assured that your customers will be delighted with your ability to fulfill their orders quickly and accurately.
Options are limitless.
- Functional & Flexible
- Mobile & Paperless
- Seamless Integration
- Lightweight easy to use
- Fantastic ROI
WaBI’s options are truly limitless. With its functional and flexible design, WaBI can be tailored to your business’s specific needs. With WaBI, you can choose which features you want to turn on and streamline data input and output with seamless integration.
Averages pre-WaBI were around 150pcs per day, it has now increased to 250 – 300 pcs per day with WaBJames Campbell
Powerful, yet simple Warehouse Management System.
WaBI’s efficient receiving capabilities help streamline your warehouse’s inwards goods process. With WaBI, you can track stock from the moment it arrives, ensuring it is placed in the correct location.
This helps keep your warehouse organized and your team informed about stock levels, improving trust in your inventory management.
Additionally, with WaBI’s ability to accurately track stock levels, you can ensure that your customers are charged the correct amount for the amount of stock they receive.