Who is BrainStorm IT?
BrainStorm IT are a growing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Custom Development Solutions technology company based in one of the fastest growing corridors in Australia, the southeast suburb of Melbourne, Pakenham. We work with businesses to help them turn their visions into reality, our software solutions include customised Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) integrations, Business Intelligence (BI), Reporting, CRM’s, Mobile, and Web.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a keen Web and SQL Developer who does not mind trying their hand at a variety of different technologies, we have some exciting projects to get you started on right away.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience with popular JS frameworks (jQuery, Vue, StencilJS, Angular and/or React)
- MS SQL\My SQL
- Experience in design and implementation of REST web services
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge in ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
- Experience with SSRS design and implementation
- Familiarity with common design patterns
- An eye for, and attention to detail
- Ability to stay motivated, operate independently or as part of a team
- Eager to learn
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS)
- Advanced skills with business intelligence tools – SSIS, SSRS, Power BI
- Experience working in Agile
- Exposure to mobile app development in native or hybrid.
- ERP experience would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will have 1-3 years of commercial experience in Web and associated technologies, will have good communication skills and be able to contribute technical input at client meetings and with third-party partners. We require a team player who will be involved in maintaining the existing platform as well as collaborate with other developers to design and build new applications and enhance existing functionality.
Why work with us
We are a fast growing company, with work all over Australia for major clients. The founder and head director Ty Osborne is one of those rare gems who truly cares about his employees. Family is a top priority here at BrainStorm IT and one of the major values of the business. We are located in the outer southeast suburbs of Melbourne, which is uniquely situated on the train line and would suit someone wanting to lessen the commute to work. We have a coffee machine in-office, with real coffee.
This job is open to Australian Residents only. No recruiters please!
For questions please email Russell at email@example.com