BrainStorm IT is a leading enterprise software development and solutions provider for small to medium enterprises in the automotive, aftermarket, distribution, and manufacturing industries. We have an opening in our support team and offer flexible work-life balance and remote work from home.
About the role
Join a friendly, agile and exciting company globally focused and working with cutting-edge mobile and cloud technologies. It’s also a great lifestyle change to skip the daily commute and have flexibility in your working hours and location.
Being a small company, we expect all team members to learn fast and work at a high level. To join us, you need to be self-starting, disciplined and able to communicate well.
Our preference is to find someone in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast or the Gold Coast, but we’re open to applications from anywhere in Australia.
We connect and communicate via online tools, so you’ll be in regular contact with the whole team. You’ll also be provided with whatever equipment you need to be productive.
This role offers plenty of scope for you to learn and grow as the company expands, and you’ll be working with smart, driven people that are building global solution software.
Role & Requirements
We offer support to a range of companies using various ERP solutions (cloud-based and on-prem) and our platform the Brain is used by a wide range of businesses and includes our products; Mobile CRM, Warehouse Mobility Solution, Delivery app and solution, Task application manager, Messaging Service, and a Configuration Management Solution.
We’re looking for someone with a technically oriented IT support or training background, ideally with the kinds of companies above.
- Develop an expert level understanding of the Brain platform and product offerings
- Develop an expert understanding of our ERP offerings
- Answer questions and provide support to existing and prospective clients from initial response through to resolution
- Manage incoming support tickets, ensuring that customers receive timely responses and progress updates
- Collaborate with our development team to resolve technical ticket issues, convey customer feedback and perform product testing when needed
- Author tutorials and other learning content as needed
- Communicate at a highly professional level in English with customers, prospects and internal team members
- Maintain and administer our online helpdesk service
- Work with our various team members to get an excellent result for every support case.
- Provide technical assistance to Sales team members as needed
We build great relationships with our customers, so it’s super important that you enjoy helping solve their problems!
This job is open to Australian Residents only. No recruiters please! You can find it here on SEEK. (Please apply through Seek).