Sales Executive – Business Management Software Sales Specialist – ERP
Permanent role selling leading mid-market software solutions
Salary plus commission (Circa 80K base + super + Commissions)
BrainStorm IT is a leading enterprise software development and solutions provider for small to medium enterprises in the automotive, aftermarket, distribution, and manufacturing industries. We have an opening in our sales team and offer flexible work life balance and remote work from home.
About the role
As a Sales & Account Manager, you will be familiar with ERP solutions and their application. You will develop your revenue generation through existing leads, cold calling, and utilising various marketing tools that will be made available. You’ll also liaise closely with the partner network, leveraging on your excellent relationship skills to create new business opportunities across multiple industry verticals.
You will be selling at least two ERP solutions, and business management solutions (warehousing, CRM, sales management, delivery, warehousing).
This role will have you oversee the sales process from start to finish as you create tailored solutions for each client as well working closely with presales to prepare and conduct demos/presentations to each client. This is a great career opportunity for an existing Business Development Manager (BDM) / Account Manager with custom training and support provided for you to transition into this rewarding role.
- Manage your tailored accounts and lead as you build strategic relationships with end users/partners
- Customise solutions for clients based on their individual needs
- Create and present solutions to C-Level stakeholders
- Generate strategies to meet both long and short term goals
- Sales report generation and hosting business reviews
- Conduct demos/presentations to new clients
- Smash sales targets!
- Structured career progression
- Realistic and highly achievable targets
- Dynamic work environment/culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Amazing commission structure
- Experience selling Software solutions/SaaS – ERP sales experience is a big bonus
- Possess clear communication skills
- Enjoy the process of working with new businesses and building deep relationships
- Possess a track record of meeting and exceeding new business sales targets
- Self-motivated and enjoys working from home
- Have valid working rights in Australia
- Living in Brisbane or the Gold Coast would be of an advantage
Why work with us
We are a fast-growing company, with work all over Australia for major clients. The founder and head director Ty Osborne is one of those rare gems who truly cares about his employees. Family is a top priority here at BrainStorm IT and one of the major values of the business. We are located in the all along the South Coast of Australia with teams in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, and Melbourne.
This job is open to Australian Residents only. No recruiters please! You can find it here on SEEK.
For questions please email Jo at email@example.com