In 2022 Brainstorm Software’s main focus will be to improve companies’ Supply Chain Agility.
How will we do this? With a complete ecosystem integration using an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning System), and moving your company to the cloud.
In this current pandemic climate, there are very few businesses that have begun 2022 unscathed, however, the ones running an ERP and cloud integration are looking healthier than those without it.
Here are a few reasons why it’s important to take the above steps.
1. There are constant global disruptions and challenges with supply chain’s
2. Omnichannel and e-commerce is increasing at a rapid rate
3. On-premise businesses are an easy target for cyber-threats and other security risks
What’s the solution?
- Supply Chain Disruption
- If we move your supply chain to a working ERP it will enhance collaboration between departments (finance, project management, manufacturing, warehousing, just to name a few).
- An ERP reduces the need for hardware and IT staff
- It will reduce costs, improve your business insights, and increase efficiency with a single source of truth.
2. Omnichannel increase
- We can create better experiences for your customers with our Omnichannel software solutions that integrate your current eCommerce platforms to your ERP and warehouses
- Our software will integrate your product so that buying online, in a store, or via the phone is a walk in the park for your customers.
3. Security Risks
- Moving to the cloud is your best bet at avoiding security risks. The cloud is a protected environment that safeguards your information.
- There’s no need to worry about updating your security as the cloud provider does this for you.
- Moving to the cloud is also a great way to ensure business continuity.
Addressing the challenges of a Supply Chain also solves a whole bundle of issues that your company might be facing. It will make you more efficient, save you time and money and most of all it will keep you thriving in this ever-changing world we are living in.
BrainStorm Software has been helping businesses achieve success for over 8 years now and our team of experts are ready to help you avoid the threats of 2022 and beyond.
Get in touch with us today to learn more.